Monday, March 14, 2011

This Stupid Picture

Arriving in Palm Spring I was looking at all the things to photograph,
even at night. While we were checking into the hotel I decided that
this fountain was a good place to start. I grabbed my bag out of the
back of the car, took this picture, packed it up and put it back. The
car was a small SUV with a lift gate in back. I had only opened the
window and when the gate was opened later by camera bag fell out!
Camera stopped working. Bad news. Fortunately the Nikon repair
center for the US west of the Mississippi is in LA. I drove up there
on Monday and had my camera back on Friday. They even covered it
under warranty. Lesson learned, be more careful next time. The
fountain picture didn't even turn out.
Then we went to monster trucks...

No comments: