Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kids Easter Vacation

Rebecca has gotten in the habit of taking the kids on trips for Easter
vacation. One year it was Monterey Bay, the next it was London, this
year they went to Port Townsend to visit Grandma and Grandpa.
Unfortunately I was not able to attend due to a lack of vacation days,
but it did afford me the opportunity to work on the kids playhouse. See
the previous posting.

They are due back on Sunday (it is Friday night right now) so I will
have more pictures then, but here are a couple that I wanted to share.


Jacob lost his first tooth shortly before they left and lost his second
during the trip. He is missing the lower two front teeth. Jessica got
to hold a falcon. I can't wait to hear about that.

While they were gone we had an evacuation at work because smoke was
coming out of the AC ducts. We evacuated the building twice but the
fire department never found anything. The AC workmen were there earlier
in the day so maybe they miswired a motor and it burned up. Anyway, we
were never told what the root cause was.

1 comment:

R, J and J Wallihan said...

Jacob has a third wobbly tooth! The falcon I held was 6 months old!
Jessica